Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Ban Appeal
Started by [E] jamie3110

Username: Jamie3110

When I was banned: The 24th of December 2016

Person who banned me: Scot (I think, that's what was said at the end of the notice)

Reason I was banned: The use of x-ray

If it helps my case i would like to note that I was not the one with x-ray it was another person by the name of Valentin100mlg i was following them and they let me mine the ores. Also i did not use the diamonds i collected on the one trip we took together for myself, I made the other player a full set of armour and myself a chestplate and pants which i did not put on myself i put in a chest. On the trip i collected 33 diamonds through the use of x-ray, before hand i had 12 already that i had found myself without assistance.

Finally i really like and enjoy this server, it's my favourite one at the moment and i would be very grateful if you would let me back on.

The notice i got did not have a certain time for my ban stated
Thank you for your honesty. Although you were not the one xraying, you went along with it and benefited from it. I will shorten your ban to 1 week. Message a staff member or reply here on 12/31/16 to get unbanned. I will not be this lenient if you get caught doing something like this again.
Okay thank you.