Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cant log in help please
Started by Unknown User

I try to login and I get disconnected by server

the message is , Your IP address is flagged as unsafe by spamhaus.org/xbl

what is this and why am I flagged? can you please help.. thanks.
Sounds like you have some malicious software on your computer that you don't know about - it's often hard to see.

If I were you, I'd do a thorough virus scan and try and nip it in the bud. Once that's done, contact the relevant people to see if you can be unflagged somehow.
I was thinking that as well , but ran 2 scans and nothing there, Iam at work maybe its the work ip not mine that is flaged?
Oh yes, it is most likely that. I'd take it up with your IT staff, just let them know.

Oh and stop playing Minecraft at work >.<
if you clicked on the minecraft structure link on one of these thread somewhere it gave you a trojan virus scanner and it would not sacn you computer for virus but put virus on yuor cp the only way to fix it is to do a system restore. i had this problem about a month ago
ok Iam in at home, think it must be the work ip ....
XxDEATH_SN1PAxX wrote:
if you clicked on the minecraft structure link on one of these thread somewhere it gave you a trojan virus scanner and it would not sacn you computer for virus but put virus on yuor cp the only way to fix it is to do a system restore. i had this problem about a month ago

A system restore is only a drastic measure, I would suggest getting someone smart to check out the registry and manually delete anything a scanner will not.

Off topic - your signature has the most obnoxious third-party watermark I've ever seen >.<
if your work has multiple computers, it probably blocks things like that. Most companies that use many computers are link together.If you can get on at ur house. you should be fine.