Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE
Started by [E] arcose

so hey there everyone my names arcose and i have recently been made the one and only event staff my job is to research new and fun events to bring to the server for us all to enjoy and hopefully make some mtc from winning im sure a few of you know i am already working on a couple of things but i want to know what you guys want to see brought to the server if you have seen or heard of a fun event or mini game from another server or have just thought up one please let me know and if your lucky it might just be added to the server
Sup arcose, my name is Joey <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I know this might sound so "cheesy" to everyone, but I miss doing this in the "good ol days" and that is Building Competitions. I personally sucked at building, but I did manage to win one event with a buddy of mine. I'd love to do another event like that sometime in the future. That was something that definitely brought us closer together as a community.
well good news joey i have two build events in the works and when there completed i they will be hosted on a regular basis we have the iron builder event and the good old standard build competition and a new reward for toughs of you who build amazing things during you might just find your builds decorating a certain city
That's seems like a good, solid idea. I can't wait to see it ^_^
Pvp competitions?
i would also like to see some pvp stuff but i would need to get some people togeather to come up with good one
I'm sorry, but my twink brain can't handle your lack of punctuation. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
its ok have a penis for your trouble