Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lost Money (Old, Outstanding Report) & Vault Issues
Started by [E] Eissaye

After leaving MineTown for an extended period of time, I came back to discover that the chests in my vault had been protected against me, and upon opening were empty.

I posted a request for a refund of the following amount upon my return on 24 January, 2012:

-One double chest of diamond gems (-3 stacks)

-7 Stacks of iron ingots

-4 stacks of coal

-5 stacks of gold ingots

I would appreciate having these funds returned, as they were lost due to an unknown cause; likely some issue with the protections and server.

Furthermore, after a few weeks of absense, the warp to my vault (/warp Eissaye1) no longer works. Instead of ending in my vault, this warp places you in the "vault matrix."

I would greatly appreciate any assistance that can be offered by the staff. I look forward to getting to know those who I do not already know, and reacquainted with old friends here on MineTown.
I'm sorry about your vault... I accidently dismantled it when I started purging the banks vaults. I have refunded your vault size to the best of my memory and put the items from your post in said chest. If you need anything else, please send me a pm!

Yield

Edit: You now get to your vault by using the /vault command.
Ah, that makes sense. It should be something like 4 doubles with a craft bench an furnace in there somewhere. Doesn't matter too much though, I'll check it out when I get home today.

Thanks for the speedy assistance!