Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Unjust Banning
Started by [E] mordakai8

Username: Mordakai8

When you were banned : unknown... been offline for a few days..

Person who banned you: ~iSoccer

Reason you were banned:

"Griefing Wildcat_brass' road."

A few months ago, I began clearing the land where his "road" is located. I built a wall around all the land I cleared, and was going to complete the wall and zone it, but I went on vacation for a month, and when I returned, Wildcat-brass had totally claimed it before me. I decided to take the little bit of space that wasn't built on, and I sent a petition to have it zoned. There was a bit of his unclaimed road on my end, and once it was zoned, I chopped it.

If I'm being banned for what I did to land I cleared that wasn't claimed by him, Why can't any action be done against him for what he did to my land? I spent quite a while leveling down an entire mountain range to build there, and he swooped in and built on it. I'm not requesting that anything be done against him, I just want the little bit of my land I could salvage back, and to be unbanned of course..

If a mod/admin were to do their thing, and see who built that wall that is almost totally surrounding his city, you'll find I made it.. All that land was cleared by me. I made the noob mistake of not zoning it, that's fine, I understand. But a mod came and answered my Petition, and to my knowledge put a fraction of what I worked to clear in my name, and once he said he was done, I removed what was on my land.

I suppose bottom line is It was just as much fair game for him to claim the land I cleared as it was fair game for me to clear his stuff off of the land that I finally got put into my name. Was it not?

having dealt with this region before, i do remember you were the one who had it and was working on it (as i helped you dig part of it)

I will release your ban considering this was an issue of poor communication and planning. Please note in the future, protect your land as you work on it so that you dont come across this issue again.

The region is protected for you where you submitted the pe.