Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Never playing this again -.-
Started by [E] JAZZMYSTER16

-.- :banghead: goodbye :salute:
Your loss..
Strong first post
May i ask what is the reason you are leaving? if you need help with anything, and werent getting it, i may be able to help.
You posted that one hour after you joined the forums...

I MEAN WHAT THE HELL WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ARE YOU SO INDECISIVE ABOUT JOINING A SERVER WAS IT THE APPLICATION WE HAVE THE APPLICATION FOR A GOOD REASON AND YOU SHOULD STICK TO THAT COME BACK YOU MENTALLY INDECISIVE PERSON HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE THE SERVER A CHANCE BECAUSE IT IS BLOODY GOOD AND EVERYONE AGREES I HOPE YOU READ THIS FAR BECAUSE YOU GOT A LOT MORE TO READ NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHY IT'S AWESOME... 1, AWESOME COMMUNITY... 2, HELPFUL STAFF AND FAIR RULES... 3, OUR PLUGINS! ... 4, EPIC BUILDS BY OUR COMMUNITY... AND 5, HELPFUL COMMUNITY WHO MAKE RULES FAIR AND BUILD EPIC STAFF... NOW HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE US A CHANCE... I HOPE YOU'VE READ THIS FAR... 'CAUSE YOU'RE GETTING A BIT MORE TO READ NOW LISTEN UP MAGGOT YOU GONNA COME BACK OR DO I RIP YOUR ARMS OUT? OKAY THEN, DROP DEAD AND GIVE ME KUDOS!!! :salute:
InB4Lock
Beleive me my good friend, this server is the best of the best, i have met the nicest people ive met on this server, its stoped me and a couple of friends from suicide!

You will regret leaving, this server, is my home away from home!
Cya!

Locked.