Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Death0003
Started by Unknown User

username death0003

who i was banned by xcoaster

yesterday around 5:00

reason my brother got on my account and asked a staff member about his ban appeal

then i got banned i REALLY didnt know it was against the rules to let a player on your own account this was a big misunderstading if you guys will consider this i will be glad and greatful and also change my password so this doesnt happen again I'm very sorry if i upset you gjuys with this, all i want ia to be able to get back on minetown I know im pushy sometimes and can be annoying but its only cause I like this server so much so if you can please consider letting me back on and I can asure you this will never happen again Thanks: Death0003
Yield already gave you an answer on this, please don't make multiple ban appeals.
You have been bugging the staff trying to get around the ban process. Despite numerous warnings, you did not relent. I'm sorry to do this but you are now permabanned.

/relocked
death0003,

Seeing as you have refused the answer given to you from Yield and are now harrassing both other staff AND members, I'm going to make this very clear.

You are permanently banned from Minetown. You will never be allowed to enter our server or post on our forums again. No matter how many people you complain to. If you're so free on time, use it to find a different server.

As a notice to other people, if this person bothers you, feel free to block them.