Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Explanation
Started by [E] Moooncow

I would like to explain my actions concerning Rush's "strip club". What happened was I built a tower of tnt, as a joke, planning to dismantle using the "Stick of doom" but Rush hit the blocks for some reason and thus blew a small hole in his strip club, he then got really pissed and told me to leave, i didnt, instead I single-handedly rebuilt everyhting from scratch, including the dirt outside. I would like to say that I had no intention to harm it, I did not think Rush would hit the TNT, and that the club is now completely back to normal, thanks for reading.
As long as you started repairing it right away i dont understand why there should be a problem
i did and he said he promises I will be punished severely (?)

I told him it was my mistake and I should fix it, but as an admin I should really set an example <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> and I just wanted to get my story in before Rush tries to twist it or something, you know, Its fixed though, and I said sorry, and I mean its not technically griefing is it?
he pushed the tnt but if he bans you or something just contact me ill unban you since you rebuilt it
can a mod even ban an admin?
no, but you know how rus is, he shouldnt have any powers like that
lol

o wow its rush ya if you get banned im pretty sure this will get talked through with cody and there will be more than 1 banning going on with that
what do you mean?
he means if rush bans you we will talk to cody to clear this, cause rush bans on impulse