Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Mods used on the server?
Started by Unknown User

Cody,

I know you use Hey0

but what else?

and where can I find that block removing sticky thing

I want to make a dedi server where both my friends can just play and build on like actual survival and such, just want the ability to make sure they dont go goofy lol ^^

Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Yeah I just use Hey0's mod with the plugins called griefalert, and cuboid. Only admins and I think mods can use the degrief stick.
Cuboid has that degrief stick right?
Yeah cuboid comes with degrief stick. The main reason for cuboid is to protect areas for certain people so it cant be griefed. But I mostly got it for the degrief stick lol. I don't really want to go around protecting every single persons building lol. It's mostly used for servers that have a currency and a town with shops so you can protect the different stores.
i think a RP server would be awesome to try haha
Me too but a lot of people have built a lot of things on this server and you have to think about them. I don't feel right restarting the server unless everyone agrees to it.
yea i also agree on that i wish i knew someone who could keep another server up for us for free and you can just choose which one you wanna go on
Yeah we need someone with a freakin beast computer that wants to dedicate it for us haha