Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I need red wool! :)
Started by Unknown User

Hey guys

I need about 20 stacks of red wool to finish off the floor on my new home (warp barneyhouse)

I am doing this to give people a chance to sell their wool

I can get wool for 10 creds per stack or two gold per stack

If u can supply at this price or lower then I will buy and may give you a bonus

Basically

I need twenty stacks for 200 creds or 40 gold

And I will make that 250 or 50 gold if u supply me the lot at that price or lower <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I know it seems cheap only reason cos can be it a that price from gotmilk

But he is currently out of stock, redoing his sheep farm I belive, so iam giving u guys a chance to fill my order while he restocks, if no one is willing I will just wait till it is restocked

EDIT!!!!

I will now pay 300creds or 60gold for it to make a reasonable price
Hi Barney626,

dmisar's sheep farm at Northgate may be able to fulfill your order. The only thing I'm not sure about is if we have that much in stock. I can't get on the server until tonight, but I'll message dmisar and see if he can check and get back to you.

Regards,

M_I_Z_E
Sorry Barney,

No way can I meet that price. It would take me quite a while to build up 20 stacks of wool. It simply isn't worth my time for 200 credits. I don't know what gotmilk is doing that he can offer wool so cheap. Either he has too much time on his hands or he knows something about sheep farming that I don't.

-dmisar
I understand most people will not be able to fit these prices so I have reviewed it and edited main post
Are those prices still too low?

Plz say if they are and what you would be willing to sell for
well quite honestly it only takes my like an hour i have TONS of sheep
Got, can u supply me 20 stacks? For that price

I can wait btw I got other stuff to do
soo... i have like 10 plans going on for my mt future and wht im doing, i could just sell u access to the farm and we dont have to worry about u paying a fee for the wool just a fee for the farm, cause atm im really busy doing... everything.
Ok

What's the price for it

And is it only red sheep or mixed
Ok

If u make it 60g until I have 20 stacks I will buy then u can remove me

I will be honest