Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Claiming Land.
Started by [E] Bobby [2]

OK i would like to claim this land. I recently got a silktouch pic and was looking for a mushroom biome and came across this warp /warp mushroom village it brings you straight to the area i want to claim. It is a town, as far as ik there is nobody living there as i scanned the whole thing. There is a sign saying heiwashins home, BUT the protection does not say hes added and there is no protected area of the housse parented to the town. So thats a bit skeptical and i will contact him next time hes online asking whether or not he really lived there. I talked to darthandroid he said i could start the 2 week notice so... let it begin.

*See below for screenshots*

118f1q8.jpg

2u3xrev.jpg

ng905f.jpg

2qu2csx.jpg

xo1wfp.jpg

14cftsg.jpg
12 days left! :warning: :warning:
i posted a thread like this about 5 days ago contacted heiwashin and he said they were changing rules and nothing would happen about claiming land until the new land claiming rules put in place can a mod have a look at this my thread was taking over sickisland
this isnt sickisisland... and i got permission from darthandroid to make this so no need...
If you find out the person is permabanned you should be able to claim it....
I'm pretty sure Heiwashin isn't banned.
HaHa... Nice try yet again >_>
i talked to heiwashin about it... he said just dont take away his home, the town isnt his, he just wants his home to stay where it is