Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Achievement unlocked 100GS
Started by [E] daniel1995

As many of you know Cody used to run the server off of his own computer.... Ever since he has switched a lot of people have been joining as of right now we have 105 people that are registered on the website. That means that they have taken the time of playing the server for a few minutes and then signed up because we have a awesome server! I dont quite know how big other servers are or how many people they hold but right now the server has a limit of 24 people in the server at one time, hopefully we can increase this in the future but right now i think this is huge!

Great job guys : )

Edit

Wow talk about a fail the sound wouldnt play =[
If I had a pencil for everytime you ended a sentence in an exclamation mark...

I have no idea how many people the biggest server has, but i've seen servers with player limits of 64 and 128
Woot!!!! We're getting big! haha. But im not going to think about upgrading the server until we start filling up all 24 spots lol.
Drupe wrote:
If I had a pencil for everytime you ended a sentence in an exclamation mark...

I have no idea how many people the biggest server has, but i've seen servers with player limits of 64 and 128

I wish I had 167 pencils too :/

(Yupp, I counted ;D)
i had 1 through the whole game!
yeah Cody, until all the spots fill up its not worth it to upgrade the size of the server, and also some of the people dont play very much and arent very active members anymore, or never have been.