Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Tag colors
Started by [E] CodyHollaway

The tags under everyone's names that tells everyone what rank you are such as "builder" "admin" and so on now color coordinates with the in-game color! Builder Adv Builder VIP Mod Admin Owner
I was going to add this as i read it earlier today =] but i didn't know what colors you wanted so i decided to let you do this.... I hope they can upgrade Enjin so that they have a Minecraft server status or how many people have logged on within the last 24 hours... I noticed they had a WoW raid list and i hope they can do something like that for Minecraft
Yeah thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> And that would be awesome. I'm loving Engin so far. Its a good site creator with a lot of features. If minecraft gets big then they will probably do something with it but right now its not big enough and yes thats what she said. And when you say people that logged in within the last 24 hours are you talking about the game or the website?
Im thinking more of the game, so they could somehow link the website to the IP address and go by how many people have been on kinda like the Hit counter on the main page
Oh I see. I don't think that that's possible yet. Would be cool though.
CodyHollaway wrote:
The tags under everyone's names that tells everyone what rank you are such as "builder" "admin" and so on now color coordinates with the in-game color! Builder Adv Builder VIP Mod Admin Owner

fixed
Subzero wrote:
CodyHollaway wrote:

fixed

Oh wow I don't know how I left that out lol, I will fix it.