Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for a CD
Started by [E] darth_janus [1]

Username: Darth_Janus

When you were banned:23.4.2012

Person who banned you: I think Wing_bat123 or something

Reason you were banned: Stealing a CD/s from a chest

So,I was at /warp shadowexp and there was an opened chest with a cd and I did not see the rule that I can not take a CD from the chest.And if There was a rule,it did not say exactly Do not take CD/s from an opened chest.If there was and I didn't read it,I am really sorry and I will give the CD/s back to You.

Thank You,and perhaps see You later.
Hello Darth.

First off, Wing_Bat did not ban you. They are a employee at the complex, the one who banned you was the helper Xcoaster, after I sent in a /pe for my disc chest that had been emptied.

You stole about 12 Music Discs from a chest in my exp farm. The chest was there for members to exchange their discs, so if they got, for example 'Chirp' and wanted 'Strad' they could put one in and take one out. To most members, i explained to them when they joined. I had signs up, and forgot to re-add them when I did expansions.

There is an unsaid rule that applies for all of minetown- If it isn't yours, don't touch it. Don't take what isnt yours, it is bannable. This rule is written in the rules page of the forums as 'Do Not Steal' and 'Do Not Greif.' You agreed to those when you created your member application.

If you were a member of the spawn complex, I would have been o.k. and ask the mods unban you if you were to pay for the discs (4 Diamonds each is my price, see /warp glowconvert). However, i do not believe you've signed up. Correct me if I am wrong.

I am not writing this reply to scold you, that is the job of the Ban Committee. I would like to know how exactly you managed to get into the complex to steal the discs. It is supposed to be a pay-for-access complex. Please respond so I may improve security measures. If another member TPA'd you there, don't be afraid to contact me with a message on the forums.

DanniDorrito already refunded me the discs, so please hand them to a moderator to be destroyed once you are unbanned.

Good luck on the unban. I do believe you are sorry and you seem to be new. Please go over the rules a few more times to clarify with what I have said. I hope this can be a learning experience for us both.
I understand now,I won't do it again,if i will ever get back to the server...I will pay you the double price of all the music discs i got from the chest.
its fine. You don't need to repay me. But can you please tell me how you got into the complex? I do believe some security adjustments are in order.
I don't know I really wasn't thinking sometimes I can get like that...
I'd like to give this thread a Bump! its been a few days and mods have been neglecting this. Im fine with an unban, but it's the committee's call <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Poke....you made your input on this, no need to bump it. The committee will get to it soon enough <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Alright, Sorry. :/
seeing as the input resolves the issue, i will unban you. Please give the record to a staff member and ask for it to be destroyed when you log in next.