Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Making rotten flesh useful
Started by [E] Tedz74

Profit for soccer.... yet again >_> xD
Tedz74 wrote:

It would be really awesome if you could turn rotten flesh into something you could actually use. For example you could cook it in a furnace and it could turn into cooked pork or steak. At the moment it is just a useless thing that you always seem to have too much of.

I agree. I have way too much rotten flesh just sitting around not being useful.

Here's a screen of my TradeCraft chest with 131592 rotten flesh before I moved it into storage...

2012-03-15_09.28.00.png
good to see someone likes my idea tomcort <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
If it were added to a cauldron recipe, it would make more sense, in the conversion, because you would be combining it with multiple items. If it just automatically switches, from rotten flesh to pork, it just makes no sense, in the process.
Well, if you cooked the meat of reanimated human corpses, you would not have cooked pork or steak. You would have cooked human. I feel that the introduction of cannibalism as an option would be politcally correct, as it would help to make players belonging to any of various primitive jungle tribes feel more welcome and included on the server. Therefore, NOT adding this as a feature would clearly be racist and discriminatory. Obviously.
Fettuccini wrote:

Well, if you cooked the meat of reanimated human corpses, you would not have cooked pork or steak. You would have cooked human. I feel that the introduction of cannibalism as an option would be politcally correct, as it would help to make players belonging to any of various primitive jungle tribes feel more welcome and included on the server. Therefore, NOT adding this as a feature would clearly be racist and discriminatory. Obviously.

Yes. After a recent study, we have concluded that 31.4159% of MT's population is directly associated with a jungle tribe. Not adding this feature would be wrong.
isoccer fair enough your idea of using it in a cauldron recipe is a better idea than my original one but guys don't go nuts if you think this idea sucks it is only an idea :wave:
Fettuccini I must say introducing cannibalism would be really funny :ahhhh:
^^ youd better not try to eat me... im a cactus -__-
Could be nice if you cold turn it into some kind of stew... prehaps even mix it with some other meat to make goulash <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>