Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MrM12LRV
Started by [E] MrM12LRV

Username: MrM12LRV

When you were banned : 4+9+11

Person who banned you: goldengm

Reason you were banned: I took wool from a chunk of floating wool. It was going to be a blimp (I think).

I also broke a sign with words on it. When I replaced the sign, I did not retype the words. It was one of the intersection signs that tells one where they are going.
I was made aware that you were going to be posting an appeal. I just want to let you know that it has been acknowledged and as it is an old ban, it may take some time to make sure all the past information is properly looked into. We will try to provide you with an answer as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Here is my old ban appeal for reference: http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/709256-ban-appeal
As this is a very old ban, and you still seem interested in our server i will give you your last chance. What does this mean? Well, if we catch you rulebreaking again you will be banned with NO chance of appealing. So before you do any risky actions be aware you may be permabanned. Because your banned 1 year ago i think you have matured too and that you should understand what you may do and what you may not. I refer you to our rules, because in the year some rules may have been edited or some new rules may have been added.