Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Trolls
Started by [E] Quinn9009

Faction Name: The Trolls

Faction Abbreviation: TT

Faction Type: Miners, bulders, and trollers

Faction Leader: quinn9009

Faction Members: quinn9009

Faction Alliances: none, we are the trolls we work alone, except for our supplyer the Atlas Corperation

Faction PVP Status: no, we may cause injury, but we do not cause direct death such as sword fights, or our members throwing potions at a player.

Faction Grief Status: yes, we will have grief status, but we will not steal from factions we will simply need grief status to make traps, and put up signs near an HQ to annoy them.

Recruitment Status: yes, we will recruit anyone who has a troll skin, and anyone who is willing to follow orders to troll any faction of our leader's choice.

Misc: The trolls arn't responsible for death related accident's, and or death after escaping from traps. Our favorite tools to troll factions with are Atlas made products. Anyone caught trolling, and or griefing our faction HQ will be trolled personally by our leaders. Extra warning Herobrine has not been permenantly removed from Minecraft, we have seen him kill players in multiplayer!!! Watch your back!!!!

I like the Chozo elder picture from Metroid <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Thanks, but watch your back Herobrine is real!
I just saw Herobrine today!!!!!! Nowhere is safe, and noone is safe!!!!!
Chozo Elder... irrelevant.
Sorry to relive myself upon your bonfire but most of what you're saying is against the rules.

This includes:

1. Trolling (Alas...)

2. Making traps to kill others in the main world.

3. Griefing HQs with signs, this is harassment, although anyone with a brain cell will have their HQ protected.

4. Going out of your way to annoy players who annoy you.

Meh, if I had my way, Trolls would run the world. Here though, you have to abide by the rules.

As much as I'd like to believe it, Herobrine is not real.
Well we don't kill players directly, if a player jumps off of a high enough place and dies, or a mob attacks the player it's not our fault, but we troll anyone who refuses to accept reality that Herobrine has not ever existed, our faction has 3 leaders all of them including me have seen Herobrie kill players, even on a multiplayer server. Atlas is our supplyer, we would not even hink about trolling them, our grief status is on, but we have taken into consderation the rules and we will not use signs, we might turn on our PvP status. Our leaders are well equiped to fight if the proper solution, or if challenged to a fight. If you have anymore problems please reply.
Bring it on.
?
cat-troll-meme1.jpg