Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] PR Team Applications
Started by [E] Crush

Minetown PR Team Application

Our Public Relations Team is a small group that focuses on Community Outreach & Out of Game Moderation. We direct our work towards Platforms such as Twitter, Planet Minecraft, Enjin Forums and otherwise to reach out the Minecraft & Minetown community, with the goal in mind to strengthen our playerbase.

Our Tasks:

• Moderate the Minetown Forum, in correlation with the Community Guidelines.
  • Brainstorm Community Outreach Solutions
  • Interact with the community.

Apply:
Code:
Username: Age: Have you ever been banned? Why? When did you join Minetown? Are you a part of the Discord Community? Give some ideas of how you will help the team(with details): Why do you think you're qualified for this position over any other applicants?: Additional Info:

Any further questions can be directed to a Manager via private message.
*bump*
Username:

BurtGasem1218 (Burt)

15, 16 in April of 2017

Have you ever been banned? Why?

Nope! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

When did you join Minetown?

Feb. 15th, 2014

Are you a part of the Discord Community?

Yes I am.

Give some ideas of how you will help the team(with details):

I haven't checked the twitter, but we could post updates like new builds and warps, or post about new staff or about member build spotlights

Why do you think you're qualified for this position over any other applicants?:

I am rather well versed in using Discord and Twitter, and I love to be a part of the MT community. I would definitely dedicate a LOT of time to it.

Additional Info:

Call me Tom...That's all.
Username:TheAddiKid

Have you ever been banned? Why? no

When did you join Minetown? About a year or 2 ago.

Are you a part of the Discord Community? yes

Give some ideas of how you will help the team(with details): i know how to tell more people about stuff and i use those websites

Why do you think you're qualified for this position over any other applicants?:no because im usually underage

Additional Info: My old username was Addistar my twitter is @Addison44437300
Username: JustinakaHudson

Have you ever been banned? Why?

No I haven't

When did you join Minetown?

September 2016

Are you a part of the Discord Community?

Yes I am

Give some ideas of how you will help the team(with details):

I think posting our members and staff on twitter can help people when they need help with anything.

Showing off some of our players builds online can show other people what the server has to offer to them

Player spotlight builds

Bringing in new people to come onto the server. Promoting it and getting it out there

Why do you think you're qualified for this position over any other applicants?:

I like to promote things to people and getting the word out there when I believe the project is amazing just like this server is. Have good people skills to help people online as well as on social media as well.

Additional Info: I have been a helper and PR on another server for 8 months and then took over the server with other people due to the owner moving on with his life. Looked after communication and helped people online with there problems that had happened. While at the age of 14. Oh and call me Justin.
Username: Tlawler

Have you ever been banned? Why? I don't believe so, I may have gotten muted or something when I was younger as I am an 8-year veteran.

When did you join Minetown? Sometime in mid-2012. I joined the forum later on.

Are you a part of the Discord Community? Yes.

Give some ideas of how you will help the team(with details): I am technologically oriented, and enjoy surfing the forums and social medi. I believe I could be a good asset to bringing players to the community and making sure their time on our forums is fruitful.

Why do you think you're qualified for this position over any other applicants?: I have been on Minetown for quite some time and am experienced with forums and media outlets.

Additional Info: The server is currently seeing a major spike in activity within the playerbase due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and Minecraft as a whole has as well. This would be a good time for the PR team to add members and try and take advantage of these unforeseen circumstances.
Closing this thread in favor of the new application form at https://mt.gg/apply