Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] STAFF CHANGES O YE
Started by [E] Jared

Heyo! Fall is in the air, changes are happening!

If you haven't noticed, we've had some staff shake ups in the past few days. Kosa and I have decided to step back due to time constraints and other dealings in our lives; Kosa to his Eximius Position and myself to a more System Administrator kind of role where I'll just be keeping the backend things going smoothly. With this, we bring in a new generation of leaders to lead and manage things!

Enter Zio/Crush/Bumpy/Lampbork

These guys have shown exceptional skills in leading and getting things done, so we trust that they'll be taking care of things quite well, as well as bringing some new creative vision to our family of servers. With these changes, there will be some changes and new life breathed into most every aspect of this community at some point or another. Please give them a warm welcome to their new positions, and don't go near Zio's bushes if you value your dignity!

This all being said, Kosa and I will still be around and maintain a presence here, we'll just taking a lesser role in leading and decision making, leaving it to our new Managers.

~Jared
Welcome to the Krusty Krab!
RIP kosa and jared, Congrats to the new managers!
Thank you all for giving me this opportunity to be your Manager, I will do my absolute best.
Let the humpings...continue...<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Many awesomesauce plans in store for the future...stay tuned!

Also...now i really do own your souls...again...havent i dont this before? >,> 5 years is a long time...GET OFF MY LAWN YOU WHIPPER SNAPPERS!
I have officially sold my soul.
Wow you couldn't even mention Bobby. That man did great things for this server. I'm appalled that this community fails to see the work of others. They use staff for what they want, then demote them and then they don't give credit where credit is due.

I appreciate you and the work you have done GotMilk54445 for this server, and I hope that you are able to find peace and unity with whatever you move onto next. Hopefully they will credit you. You are a hard worker, dedicated, and all around such a great staff member. Please don't ever forget us as you move on to greater and better things. Just remember that Minetown was the gate for you. Opened so many doors, let you explore who you were.

#GoneButNotForgotten Get this trending guys!

Love,

Madster
Wow you couldn't even mention Madster. That man did great things for this server. I'm appalled that this community fails to see the work of others. They use staff for what they want, then demote them and then they don't give credit where credit is due.

I appreciate you and the work you have done Madster for this server, and I hope that you are able to find peace and unity with whatever you move onto next. Hopefully they will credit you. You are a hard worker, dedicated, and all around such a great staff member. Please don't ever forget us as you move on to greater and better things. Just remember that Minetown was the gate for you. Opened so many doors, let you explore who you were.

#GoneButNotForgotten Get this trending guys!
Congrats to the new managers!!! Wishing you all the best and hope to see you all on the game.