Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] WhatItDo [1]

Username: WhatItDo

When you were banned : 19/04/2012

Person who banned you: Unkown ~ i didn't get a chance to see who i was banned by as it was out of the blue and with out warning.

Reason you were banned: Apparently for griefing Godbrothers house?

Any Extra Comments: Well i was in my new home and i suddenly got banned from the server for griefing godbrothers house, which i have no knowledge of, all i know is that i use to be a residence in his town for new players "noobtown" and when i decided i was supported enough after being away from minetown for a long time i thought id move out to another village. now if im correct i think the house i was living in (built by me) was the reason why i got banned. so when i decided to move, i obviously took my belongings and and i tore down the house to leave room for new players. i think what made it look like i had griefed my own house was that i did not come back and finish the job, let me make it clear that i am unaware of any steps it takes to move out of a village as i am what you would call a newb. but back to the point i would appreciate it if i was unbanned so i can carry on.

also i moved out roughly a week ago and was not messaged that i was violating any server rules until recently when i was spontaneously kicked and banned from the server.

Would appreciate it if someone were post because there is no reason why I should be banned.
Please be patient for the ban committee to reply to this ban appeal.
Ok cool, I'm not to sure how this thing works. Cause it's never happens to me but ok.
From looking at the scene, I think the 'griefing' was because you placed some wool on GodBrother's house. It looks like you were just using it for scaffolding. I'm going to call this a big misunderstanding and unban you now. Please, if you need to borrow anyone's space at least let them know so.