Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned samX_123
Started by [E] samX_123

date: 19-04-12

why: small greifing

banned by:???

i will try now because i just bought a really expensive shop and i need to restock and stuff. i will try to follow the rules next time:

samX_123 wrote:
date: 19-04-12

why: small greifing

banned by:???

i will try now because i just bought a really expensive shop and i need to restock and stuff. i will try to follow the rules next time:

..What ? .. "I will try" ... U dont try to follow the rules... U ShOULD FOLLOW THEM ..

And please explain .. What did u grief ..
Ohh and who banned you is XCoaster

BAN: XCoaster banned name 'samx_123': Small griefing of tlawler's house.
I have updated some information and you just need to wait for the ban committee to respond.
how long am i banned? for i will not ever grief again i will follow the rules.
.. U will need to follow the rules...

*Just wait for the ban committee
This is the screenshot you were originally banned for:

samX_123_1334837701.jpg

But upon further investigation, I have found that you have also taken from someone else's chest. Can you explain your actions despite warnings from other staff members?
yes, i did grief but can i please have a second chance ill WILL follow all rules it will NEVER happen again.
Madster we are handling it please remove ur post <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
So... What did you learn from your last two bans? I really don't understand WHY you DESERVE a third chance.