Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hello Minetown!
Started by [E] Combyte

Hey there Minetown! It's me Combyte, some of you may have seen me on the Main server recently surviving, building up Fortera Village and helping out the others in Minetown.

Just thought I'd take some time to explain about myself and what brought me to Minetown.

I'm 17 yrs old and learning to make 3D models using Maya, and to make music in FL Studio, i do these for fun and is my hobby that i love to do, just messing with the various tools and abilities of each program is something i enjoy to do, i do theses things unprofessionally i still have plenty to learn about each program, but in hopes that it can become something that can help with getting a job that i might be able to hold on to.

I started playing Minecraft since January 9th 2014, and have played many other various games such as Guild Wars 2 (still do to some degree ever since Minetown), Skysaga, and various other building/voxel games, also some shooters such as Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2 and even Garry's Mod once in a while.

Somewhere when i was about 10-12 yrs old, i have had some rules that have restricted me from joining into any sort of Minecraft server, but still even at that time my Dad had played Minecraft a bit as well and found Minetown. He had never joined the server, nor does he play Minecraft anymore, but i remembered the servers name from that time ago and now have had the chance to hop in and play and enjoy it.

This has been the very first server i was able to hop into, and I've absolutely loved it so far, kind moderators and friendly players searching for others to talk to and play with, it's also a big difference to Minecraft all together when you can finally get to see some nice builds and players populating the server, instead of playing Singleplayer by yourself and getting loads of mods to change the aspect of the game to make it fun again...

I joined Minetown on September 4th 2016, and I've already begun to build up a village and some friends within the server, and i plan to stick around for a very long time, i will have my breaks every once in a while to play a bit of something else, but right now, my mind is heavily set on Minetown!

Thank you for running such a great server, well taken care of and has a great team who knows what their doing.

Cya around the server later today!

- Combyte
Welcome to the community!
Thanks! I'm glad to be here <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>!