Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I love Chocolate continued. I am unable to view OP, so continuing here.
Started by Unknown User

I logged out and viewed your post. I'm not sure why I can't view anything from my account.

Anyway, my angle is that I didn't post any innapropriate words in /ch g. As previously stated, I used the dessert pluging to post the words chocolate and pudding in the aforementioned contexts. Also, as previously stated, if the mods don't share my sense of humor I will not try to use the hypothetical dessert block for "ass" as you said to try to make new dessert jokes. If I had wanted to post inappropriate words in /ch g, I would have just interrupted my words with slash/es so the auto/correct wouldn't change them.

I think that you think that my intention was to post inappropriate language. It was not. If I had wanted to, I would have circumvented the filter instead of using its properties to make me laugh.

Chocolate%20Pudding%20Bowl.jpgrec_r1_44899v0ec.jpg43169.jpg317171.jpg

Delicious? Yes.... Offensive? No....

You already admitted you were messing with the word filter and knew how people would read the messages. Minimizing the impact with saying they're just "dessert" words is completely ignoring the point. The word filters are present to reduce the impact of harsh language, not as permission to have a free-for-all. You behave, both in-game and on the forums, like someone more interested in harassing people for your own pleasure than someone genuinely interested in the community. That is not going to get you unbanned.