Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MInetown updates: your thoughts?
Started by [E] Madster

OK, so many of you know about a few new plugins, we will go over those first:

So the new plugins are:

Marriage Plugin

Clans

What do you guys think about those two plugins?

Here is what i think:

Marriage plugin:

I personally like this plugin, but wish i hadnt used it so quickly, LIke a minute after it was added, Yield had proposed to me, and i didnt have perms to see it. He lost his credits, and when i typed /marry accept, it said i had no requests. Other then that and the random marrige it does, its an awesome plugin!

Clans:

Personally... I'm not sure, i just feel as if with this plugin, and having tags now, it will get in the way of peoples friendships. LIke i logged on today, and already saw an argument between two factions. I just see a lot of arguments going on with this. Like you may be in the nether, and someone might kill you just cuss ur in a certain faction, or trying to start sh*t with another faction. Other then this, its an awesome plugin.

Ok, so if you have not noticed, They redid the spawn area. Here are my thoughts on it:

The walls around it are awesome, the hospital is awesome, admin shop, is awesome. About the only thing i do not like at all, is the leafs around the spawn fountain.

So those are my thoughts, What are urs?

Please, I don't want to see this turn into a argument thread.
i literally agree with everything madster just said.. its like u read my mind.. :shock2:
The tags for clans will get super annoying in the coming weeks. It is waaaaaaaaaaaay to cheap to make a clan, there will be hundreds soon im sure of that.

Marriage and spawn are fine.
how much is it for a clan? btw i probably wont buy one reguardless lol
It is wayy to cheap to make factions... honestly I was thinking like... 50k... that way it keeps the number of factions limited and the number of people in factions expanded... I used to have almost 80 members in my faction TKT... right now... I think almost 10... This is sad... and why? Because a lot of people left my faction to make one of their own factions... Before the plugin, no one wanted to keep up with factions except for a few people like me, Danny, and well not sure of anyone else... But now with the plugin, this server became a giant ground for mass factions because people can automatically upkeep them...... Eh, just my thoughts on it
bryant115 wrote:
how much is it for a clan? btw i probably wont buy one reguardless lol

It Costs 15,000 Minetown Credits To Make A Faction
Thanks yeild...also are the skills going to be coming back? i enjoyed jumping off my buildings to get my skills up haha
bryant115 wrote:
Thanks yeild...also are the skills going to be coming back? i enjoyed jumping off my buildings to get my skills up haha

I do believe that mmo(plugin that supported skills) will be enabled when the new server that aly, me, soccer, and sayomie are building comes out. I don't think it will be enabled in the main world, but on that new server world.
AFAIK, mcMMO (the skills plugin) will be re-enabled on the main server when the serious bugs with it are fixed. The new world will be running a different mmorpg plugin.
ΤΣΟΚΟ™"]It is wayy to cheap to make factions... honestly I was thinking like... 50k... that way it keeps the number of factions limited and the number of people in factions expanded... I used to have almost 80 members in my faction TKT... right now... I think almost 10... This is sad... and why? Because a lot of people left my faction to make one of their own factions... Before the plugin, no one wanted to keep up with factions except for a few people like me, Danny, and well not sure of anyone else... But now with the plugin, this server became a giant ground for mass factions because people can

automatically upkeep them...... Eh, just my thoughts on it

Thanks for forgetting me. Everyone always forgets how much I put into my faction... gee, thanks...

And as for the price to make a clan, keep it cheap. I don't use MTCs nor do I support them, as they are Illegal in Millenium City as a primary currency. If the costs were to raise, I would rather make one manually for free, like I have done presently, instead of pay for one. However, if that situation would change and it begins to cost MTC to even form a faction in any shape, way, or form at all; then I will not be very.. accepting.. of the new rules.

Leave it as is, otherwise there will be trouble... and not just from me.