Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bad brother, its the true... i swear
Started by [E] oxmex

Username: oxmex

When you were banned : 17/04/12

Person who banned you: I dont know

Reason you were banned: My little brother and me USED the same account, he logged in in minetown and walk to a house nearby spawn and grief one chest. Im so sorry and i know that much people say: My brother/sister do that! But its the true. Im so sorry and ill give all the items back. Please let me back on.

.. But the question is (Will it blend?) I mean .. How can u know that ur brother kept the items ? , what if he died and dropped them.. I dont think there is a high chance for u to .. get back..
I know where the items are, my brother tell me in which chest he stored the items.
Why he store them ... And how can he remember if it was his first time ..
So, he took from this chest... With tons of signs saying you will be banned for taking things?
Yes he stole from the chests, but he cant speak english very well and did not know that it is forbidden.

However, i know where the items are and i would like to give them back to the owner.

I hope we can clear this an i am totally sorry for what happened and i promise it wont happen again.

Please answer me.
Where did he place the items so i can go retrieve them. If they are there I will consider unbanning you so long as you understand this will be your only warning. You are responsible for anything that occurs on your account. It is in the main rules page...
They are on a hill, at the territory of NCC. The coordinates are - 1336, 11048, 86. The items in the chest should be all which were stolen. My friend Aragonr also nows were they are, you can ask him. I know that im responsible for my account and i promise it wont happen again.
will check and get back to you after i log in next.
alright. itemd obtained. please be sure to keep track of who you allow to use your account. you will not be warned again.

/unbanned