Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] CAM_CAM_91

=============

Username: CAM_CAM_91

When you were banned : I dont know

Person who banned you: CrispyBacon

Reason you were banned: Stealing from a chest

I have learned my lesson an I will not take from chests that are not mine. Please unban me.

=============
Sorry for the delay in response.

Please be sure to refresh yourself in the rules of our server. I will unban you after serving a 14 day sentence backdating to your appeal post. You will be unbanned anytime on or after the 14th (tomorrow) after confirming in reply to this post that you have re-read the minetown community rules and agree to abide by them. Please reply to this post and then you may ask any staff member to unban you.

Note that should you break any rules in the future, the sentence will be much stronger.

~Zionia
I have re-read the rules an I will not break them again, thank you for giving me a second chance.
I was doing mt shop at the market then i found 19 diamonds in my hot bar then i was banned i don't know what happend. and everyone knows that i am a nice person i would not steal please, please, please let me back on. all it says u have been banned for stealing why?
74.png Finndog91 Please make your own ban appeal thread here: http://www.minetown.net/forum/viewforum/277425/m/672632