Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Modifications/Mods that are allowed on this server
Started by [E] blackdust79

I was wondering what mods were allowed to use on this server such as, smart moving mod, or clay soldiers mod, please respond soon

-blackdust79
Mods which interact with / flood / attack the server or aid cheating are not allowed. Mods that are client-side only and make the game more convenient (InvTweaks, Convenient Inventory, Rei's minimap, Improved Chat) are perfectly fine. If you don't know enough about the plugin to know in which category it resides, don't use it. If you get kicked while being told to force-update, then one of your mods was spamming the server. If you reconnect and your mods are still spamming the server, you can get banned.
So smart moving mod is a know?
i mean "no" <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Correct, SmartMoving floods the server with all the extra movement packets.
basically, any mods that would give you unfair advantages in game over other players would not be allowed. That is what darth had told me a while back in mumble, So credits to darth on that.
A mod will give you the same answer blackdust <_<
You don't have to be a mod or admin to provide help here, and he credited it to Darth Android anyway so it wasn't necessarily coming from Madster anyway!!

You posted a public question, on a public forum which can be accessed and replied to by any members, so you should expect to get replies and HELP from anyone, not just mods and admins!
if you could could you please just list some of the Modifications that are allowed on this server, not asking for a huge list just please list some that you can remember and tell me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
blackdust, it really isn't necessary to be an arse to people over them trying to genuinely trying to answer a public question. Especially when the member information is already verified by a staff member as accurate.

There may be a post in the near future noting clients mods which their official versions are definitely accepted here. However, there's a lot of priority projects over nitpicking clients mods and we can't go through every single one in existence.