Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Little bad brother
Started by [E] oxmex

I have to share my minecraft account (oxmex) with my little brother, because we dont have much money, and my mom doent want that we have 2 minecraft accounts, because we have only one pc, and its to much money for us <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>. So yesterday when i was by my girlfriend, my brother logged in in minetown, and went to a house nearby spawn, he tooked all the stuff from the chests, and dont took them back, i didnt know from his grief-tour and today i logged in, and i read: You stealing from Chests. I ask my brother if he steal the things... and he agree, so please, unban me, because i dont do grief... im very sorry and i change my password, and my mom say thats ok. now its only my account, so please unban me. Sorry

oxmex
Im for unban, because i know him, and his brother is very annoying... i think he say the true
From the rules:

It cannot be emphasized enough that if it's your name connected to a rule-break, it doesn't matter who really was playing on your account, you are responsible! The best defense against getting banned is following the rules and not allowing others to access your account.

The decision is one for the ban committee, not a poll. I suggest you make a proper ban appeal and start by returning EVERYTHING your brother took if you are to stand even a chance of being unbanned.

/locked.