Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Refund Request
Started by [E] nicilbar

Hi everyone. I'm requesting a refund on my inventory because of a dodgy warp. My vault warp 'nicilstored' was working fine up until about 10 minutes ago when I warped there. I'd warped there about half an hour before that and it was working. Suddenly every time I went to the warp I suffocated in less than 2 seconds, not enough time to type /home. I died and lost everything and after I dug up all the ground around where I died but there were no items there.

This is what I had in my inventory that I would like to be refunded:

32 iron ingots

1 bucket

76 cooked porkchops

20 redstone

1 redstone repeater

1 Diamond sword, unenchanted

28 torches

34 redstone torches

58 sticks

If I can think of anything else I'll add it later. Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

P.S. Please put the items in an empty chest at my official vault with warp 'nicilbar'.

Thanks for your time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

EDIT: The warp is working again now, but I'd still appreciate a refund if possible.
Srsl this is nothing so Instead of wasting mods time on this ill give it to you lool!

Contact me next time you see me In-game

-Philipo
we do not do refunds for warp deaths as we have no way to verify losses. If a warp is dodgy, let us know so we can shift it up a block.
I had a warp death when I was randomly warping places, I died and opened a pe, warp got deleted and all my stuff returned.
If you died in literally two seconds, lava may have been involved.

For future reference, you can usually get your stuff back with a quick /back if it isn't incinerated.
I can understand that this may be a pain, it's happened to me too.

I'll refund the items personally if you would like, it's no skin off my back.
Is this a vaultworld warp? All players in vaultworld should be marked invincible...
It wasn't a vaultworld warp. It was the main world. There was no lava involved and I accessed the vault a different way afterward. After this I dug down about half way to bedrock under the warp spot, but there was nothing there. Also, I logged on about 10 minutes ago and everything in my inventory was gone! I had a few things in it such as some wood and coal, but it was completely wiped. Anyone know why that might be?