Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] *Because my last thread was locked with no explanation
Started by Unknown User

Shortly after I found my thread locked, I received a message from LeetroyJnkns. Below is that message. I don't appreciate this much at all. I filed a serious complaint against this player because I genuinely feel seriously offended by his comments. To hear that he gets off for such racism and then goes off attacking ThatJewishPig because of his name really hurts me on the inside. It's one thing to offend someone and then play dumb about it. It's completely different to offend someone then play dumb about it and accuse another person of the same thing. Forgetting about this separate issue, I'm still confused as to how and WHY LeetroyJnkns is supposedly being 'let off the hook' and being told to "just ignore me" when he was clearly the one insulting me in this case. I'm not filing these reports to piss people off. I'm doing it because I was seriously offended by racist comments. Please explain this to me O' wise staff-members.
Ugh, wow man.

1101278.jpg

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!

You're pretty ridiculous with all these report threads. Grow some thicker skin and ignore these people who are offending you so terribly.

I'm gonna go eat some Greek yogurt, and I'm not going to like it.
Hes being let off because he was joking around and you couldnt see it.

Also you were caught out for being a douchebag to someone in your first screenshot saying 'dirt_miner21's shop sucks, the prices are terrible'

So yeah you got what you deserved maybe? What goes around comes around? both of those are appropriate in this situation

I should report you for being a douchebag to dirty_miner21 and abuse of trade. It will have more of a chance than any of these absolutely RIDICULOUS threads.

I'm not a fan of your snarky tone towards the end of your post. He was let off the hook, I believe, because it is not enough for a ban, plus you were making some not so nice comments yourself.

I suggest you let the situation go and just ignore each other as was advised by another staff member.