Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What's YOUR favorite plugin?
Started by [E] Matt [5]

Minetown sure has a lot of plugins... and I thought it would be cool to share with everyone which one is your favorite! Post below with yours! Or don't.... but then you are just being a party pooper <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Mine has to be whichever plugin gives us /rocket <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> lol
HatMe Plugin
Not sure what plugin it is, but the one that makes pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns work as scuba helmets.
my favorite plugin would have to be the store plugin where we can hook up chests to signs and people buy stuff kinda like my store in warp landmark in skyciy the 7th floor really cheap stuff i stay to with the normal amount of mtc for each item no rip offs if u have problems post it on my wall that i have no clue how to work or send me a email in game. lastly we should add the airplane and car plugin i would really like that and if we do get it i deserve to get it for free since it is my idea lmao.
Fettuccini wrote:
Not sure what plugin it is, but the one that makes pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns work as scuba helmets.

I thought that was the case, at least with pumpkins, in vanilla Minecraft. Eh, then again I'm clueless.
destroyertheminer wrote:
my favorite plugin would have to be the store plugin where we can hook up chests to signs and people buy stuff kinda like my store in warp landmark in skyciy the 7th floor really cheap stuff i stay to with the normal amount of mtc for each item no rip offs if u have problems post it on my wall that i have no clue how to work or send me a email in game. lastly we should add the airplane and car plugin i would really like that and if we do get it i deserve to get it for free since it is my idea lmao.

I like how you managed to sneak in a cleverly hidden advertisement, it made me laugh... lol
Nope, I tried it on singleplayer when I discovered it on the server. I died thoroughly. And its even better with jack-o-lanterns using /hat because they dont obscure your vision like pumpkins.
It's so hard to choose, there are so many that I couldn't live without (MyWarp, MyHome, WorldGaurd, TeleportSuite, PetitionPlugin) and a bunch I love (Vaults, Duckshop, SignColours, HeroChat, Mail, SilkSpawners), but my favourite would have to be BlazeOfGlory. Unfortunately members (at least $200 donators and below) don't have permission to use the /blaze command.
lol thanks matt i tried to put it in there as an "example" to show my favorite plug in <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Definitely MCTowns because it makes sorting out my town so much quicker and easier and makes it impossible for anyone to grief anything other than their own plot. Also for some reason everyone else seems to find it impossible or just can't be bothered to take a couple of minutes to try and understand it!
ummmhhh... I can say EVERYTHING but then it would be off topic.. so... my funniest loved plugin.... /hat xD