Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Trying to get to play again
Started by [E] StarTravel

Username: DarkTwin (at the time)

When you were banned : (Date) around 05/2015

Person who banned you: LeronZadok

Reason you were banned: IRL Scamming

Look, yes I admit to scamming, but i had no way to pay and panicked. I want to play on MineTown again! It's been so long since what happened and I had a lot of other things happen afterwards that made me regret my choices and actions. I am begging to play here again and will do what I can to be able to play. I had an addiction to gaming for the longest time, after I was banned I have been looking for a server like minetown ever since... Not one of them felt the same. I am not going to attempt what I did before I swear, because this happened and was NOT worth it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

I have no idea how to prove that I what else I can do to get back on, I obviously am unable to repay it... I want to play here so bad, I have no alternatives but to continuously try and get unbanned. I am extremely sorry Leron! I want to play here like I used to. I fear that will never happen... But I will keep trying until I can play again, no matter how many months it'll take, I will keep doing this, always, every month until I play. It'll all be worth it.

I have little money right now, and a friend gave me the idea to ask if iI can buy an unban... I will scrape together what I can to be unbanned, aalthough it wouldn't be much compared to what I owe. Please if anything is possible, I WILL DO MY BEST TO DO IT!!! I can only do what I can, the rest is up to all of you!

I HOPE TO PLAY HERE AGAIN!!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I'm currently speaking with Leron about this. Hang tight.