Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [EVENT] /warp monstermash - Opening Tonight
Started by [E] tomcort

After a lot of work and a lot of diamonds invested, I'm finally ready to run Monster Mash for the first time. This event combines mob spawners with many popular event activities. There are several levels (rooms) you must make it through in order to complete the course. Currently there are 3 levels: lava field crossing (watch out for magma cubes), cacti maze (spiders everywhere), and climbing (with blazes). In the coming weeks I'll be adding several additional levels.

Times

MONDAY, April 16 at 9:00PM (EST)

(I will schedule more in the future)

Winner's Prize: 64g + 1 Cake

/warp monstermash

Warning: Death and Loss of All of Your Items Possible

Rules Posted at /warp monstermash

Sneak Preview:

2012-04-10_08.26.10.png

2012-04-10_08.11.31.png

2012-04-15_12.30.28.png
ok so is event like we bring our soward amour etc. and with the lava and all if we fall we pretty much die and lose it? Or is it where we enter warp all our stuff is gone but if u go to ur house or out event u get it back and when u die from lava u start back from beginning or the stage lvl u were at?
destroyertheminer wrote:
ok so is event like we bring our soward amour etc. and with the lava and all if we fall we pretty much die and lose it? Or is it where we enter warp all our stuff is gone but if u go to ur house or out event u get it back and when u die from lava u start back from beginning or the stage lvl u were at?

This event is in the main world, and nothing special happens to your inventory. You bring what you think you will need to fend off mobs and stay safe (armor, weapons, food, etc). There are no special damage flags set for the region. You can die from any regular damage source... mob damage, lava, fire, falling, cacti, etc. If you die, you die. You'll spawn at your usual spawn location, and if you want to try again, you would start back from the beginning. There are no refunds for lost items.

I've edited the original post to include a warning.
ok sounds far guess im a go bring light stuff to event then lol like iron armour and stone sowards
And the winner was......

Carnivores64

monstermash-winner.png

Thanks to everyone who came out to my event. This was the first time I opened the doors to the public and I got a lot of good feedback and suggestions. I'll be tweaking the climbing level to reduce the number of blazes that spawn, adjusting the cacti maze so more spiders spawn, and I'll be adding more levels. I'll probably run the event again sometime next weekend. Stay tuned.
This was a grade A event in my opinion.. Nice work!
Gah, I missed it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> Stupid Atomic Model Timeline!
good event over all to bad i keeped dieing from magma cubes when u saw me almost win from blazes. i was at half a heart left and had tons of valuble stuff that i picked up from a dead friend so ya. also ur spider spawners never worked had not seen 1 spider i think it was cause of cactuses blocking way.