Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sayomie Unban Appeal
Started by [E] Sayomie

Username: Sayomie555

When you were banned : 12/08/2016

Person who banned you: Crush

Reason you were banned: AFK Farming?

I was standing in my base with all of the auto farming mechanics disabled. The spot I was standing in was right in front of the controls that disable my auto farming mechanics.

Spider Farm - DIsabled

Villager Farms - Disabled

Reed Farm - Disabled

Melon Farm - Disabled

Skeleton/Zombie farm - Disabled

Upper Wheat Farm - Fully grown ( Not a full auto farm )

Im not sure what is left that could be considered afk farming, I specifically built the shut off switches there so I would be able to afk in my base with out afk farming.
The moderator who observed this last offense stated this:

4A0P1Mc.png

We understand that mistakes happen, but this is the third time. Please make sure that when you do leave your computer unattended, you double check to make sure that your farms are turned off.
My apologies, when I went AFK i had turned off the spawner room for the zombies and skellies, Someone must have used the farm in the time I was AFK and forgot to turn it off after they left. In the future I will make sure to AFK well away from the spawner room so that even if that happens I will be outside of the spawn radius of the mob spawners
I will also look into if I can use a sign to allow me to make it so that mobs can only spawn when there is a player in that room as well to prevent them from spawning when I am close by
Thank you.

~Unbanned