Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Voting in Minetown fourm
Started by [E] destroyer1239

I have been wondering but since the start of april i realize i wanted to try and get into top 3 of voting contest every month so start of April i voted like crazy and i still am. What i want to know is as a prize do u get the donator package without donating and its just ur prize plus mtc for voting? Also how do we know who is highest in rankings so far so i know how many votes i have to get in order to beat who ever is in front of me or if i am already in first? Just wondering. Also for those of u who do not know check out hunger craft the future of hunger games will be there almost done construction should be up in about 1 month if we get helpers and tons of donations. But with out them it could take longer. To hear more about this got to fourm page called Hunger Games Competitions everything u need to know is there.
First off, advertising another server is against the rules and I'd suggest you remove that before a mod catches it.

Second, you can't tell how many votes you need. Vote every time a vote is available. There are 4 that are 12 hour votes, and the others are 24 hour votes. You can't tell who is in the lead.

You get a 35$ donator pack plus 15000 MTC for first place, 20$ plus 10000 for second, 10$ plus 5000 for third. Basically, it means you get the perks of the donator pack plus mtc, which in turn is practically the same as if you donated money which would get you mtc and perks. Basically winning top voter is a way to donate without donating. This mtc is in addition to whatever you got for voting.
Dunsjohn, if you are talking about him advertising Huger Craft, that is not another server, that is an event technoalpha is organising to do with the Hunger Games on the Minetown server, and the thread is here on the Minetown forums http://minetown.net/forum/page/1/m/672632/viewthread/2431694-hunger-games-competitions so he has every right to advertise that!

OP hasn't edited his post so that's just dunsjohn being an expert at reading.
ok well thanks arturia all i wanted to know and hungercraft is not antoher server it is in minetown go to /warp hungercraft and that is where the event is.
Well played.
lol
subignition wrote:
OP hasn't edited his post so that's just dunsjohn being an expert at reading.

So, you have to be a jerk about a simple misunderstanding? Glad to see how well formed this community is. You don't need to be so snide in your attitude towards me (now the third time being such with no actual reason... hmm...).

As to Revels, thank you for the clarification. At least some people are civil still.

Destroy, my bad for the misunderstanding. I saw the "craft" part which is commonly associated with servers. I apologize for that.
it is ok we are cool thanks for helping me tho if u want to hear more of hungercraft thing visit the thread here i post about everyday there.