Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please give me a second chance.

=============

Username: LucasHarutunian

When you were banned : 8/2/2016

Person who banned you:krystalin

Reason you were banned: Greifing (I only changed text on one sign for eviction notice)/ threatining (not actual person just in game avatar)/disobaying staff(How????)/ Harrasing (again how???)

Please consider unbaning me

=============
I'm still gathering logs and other evidence for this ban, sit tight.
Alright, so:

You were getting on staff members nerves because you repetitively asked for staff to "build a train station over the rails", and would not stop in spite of being told no by many staff members.

First off: When a staff member, no matter what rank, gives you any kind of directive, you are to follow it. Don't make useless banter and repetitive requests that have already been denied. It doesn't matter if it's Build Team, Helper, or Owner, you are to always listen to and obey them when you're on our servers.

Next, you broke a sign on a building next to your claim to place another one there, as you stated above. Regardless of what someone has built next to your claims, make a petition about it. DO NOT take it upon yourself to handle it by removing the structures, or breaking any blocks in them. You can place a sign around it, but you need to make a petition first.

The fact that you were an ass to staff members above made it relatively easy for them to ban you for the griefing offense.

Do you understand what I've told you here about following directions?
yes
can you unban me now?
are you people ignoreing me? i havent been given a final verdict
Please be patient, as the Admins are still looking into this. Being impatient in a manner such as this doesn't help your case in the slightest.
Alright, so based on what I've seen here, I'll give you a 2 week ban sentence, plus the time you spent waiting on a response. Message a Moderator on Saturday, August 27, 2016 to be unbanned.

~Locked