Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Reporting Player: LeetroyJnkns
Started by Unknown User

I would like to formally file a complaint against the player LeetroyJnkns in response to some seriously offensive comments that I've received from him/her. It bothers me that on even a server such as Minetown, racism exists. It doesn't matter which ethnic group that derogatory remarks are made about, it's still qualified as racism. I made a post earlier about a very similar situation, and people apologized. I'm beyond offended now. I'd appreciate it if no one tries to comment on this, aside from a staff member, of course. I don't want any smart-ass remarks, and I won't accept any apologies. Thanks.

EDIT: I don't know what's worse: the comments themselves, or the fact that he thinks he's being cute and making them somehow not as offensive by putting a cat face at the end of each line?
At the first screen he was just joking, but its not a cool one. It didnt stay at 1 joke and that makes it kinda racist. I will sort out what happened before and i will report that to the ban committee.

EDIT: I have done my research and i see what happened before. I will report this to the ban committee.
I'm sorry Iggy but this is completely unjustified - this is an obvious joke and evidently, not malicious.

You reported me and Coffeey merely for SAYING that the Greek economy was poor, therefore I cannot possibly take this seriously. As I said before, you need to be more thick-skinned. I think I can speak for LeeTroy and anyone else when I say no offence was intended. I know nothing of the background of this argument, but from what you have posted at least, my point remains valid.

In addition to this, you have shown in your screenshots that you broadcasted in Trade chat not to go to a fellow MT member's shop, saying that his prices were terrible. I don't know about you but if I were that shop owner, I would be far more offended than I would if someone made a joke about my country's economy. It's not cool and it makes you look damn rude. Please don't do it again.

I've also just noticed that you said to a friend in Local chat that Leetroy was calling you a dirty Greek. No he didn't, look at the conversation - he made a joke about your country's economy. He didn't call you a "dirty greek" once. Don't dig for sympathy, you're certainly not getting mine.

The worst comment I saw was "If you can take national bankruptcy you can take a joke :3" - You're really offended at this? I've also just discovered that you called him an 'ass' several times. I can't believe you would have the audacity to post this when you're arguably, more in-the-wrong than him!

I hope this is the last time I see you report someone for being racist when they're quite sodding obviously not.
I found his comments quite hilarious... Iggy you need to deal with these things. I take a lot of shit for being Irish.. everywhere, but I dont care because I find it funny and I roll with the punches. In fact most of the people who do this to me ARE MODS...

Also I believe that is you being very insultive in the first screenshot saying 'dirty_miner21's shop sucks, his prices are terrible.

Not only would I find that very offensive, but it is also trade abuse.

Maybe your the person who needs to be looked into?
Also, before this same person was spamming and being rude. Thanks for reporting.
Agreed, Leetroy has annoyed me before in the past but that's not what's being reported.

These are allegations of racism and that's very serious - what's more serious is when allegations like that are untrue.
It was intended as a joke, I will speak to iggy to ensure he tries not to offend you in the future but I dont see this needing to go further.

Also in the same screenshots you were advertising someones shop to say its terrible... not exactly nice either.

If you're going to run around lowing the credibility of players shops you should expect some sort of abuse to be sent your way. You should play nicely and friendly in order to receive that sort of respect back.

Locking thread.