Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 50k Credit, Winner take all P.V.P. Event!!!
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

You see, if I were running a server and the pvp broke during a pvp centered event, I would postpone the event. It made no sense to keep it running with the glitch.
You already said you want nothing more to do with this server, albeit one of the highest ranked minecraft servers in existence.

You've made your bed, now sleep in it.
I have a feeling that, like myself, most people wouldn't vote favorably for the server if it weren't for the credits. If you have to reward your users in order to get them to put in good word for your server, it really speaks volumes.
Please don't scrape insults from the bottom of the barrel. As Lomanic said, if you don't like the events, leave. Same goes for the server.

It is actually quite the contrary, many of our members love this server and several have been around for years. I know for a fact that no other server has a sense of community like this one. The only issue is when people like you are offensive about the Staff.

Now let this be the end of it, I don't what Lomanic to have to lock his own thread.
I wasn't trying to be offensive to anyone. I was just ranting about the FUBAR event. It wasn't meant to be personal to anyone, it's just my belief that it should have been postponed instead of continuing in the state it was in. Plus, you can't deny that the credit reward is accountable for a substantial amount of positive votes for the server. It is highly plausible that, were the reward system not in place, the server wouldn't have such a high rating. Anyway, please forgive my childish behavior. I was simply hot under the collar.
I agree with UJustGotTrolled, It really should have been postponed the way it was going.
Of course it wouldn't. I think you'll find that the credit system for votes is in place in 95% of servers though.

And yes, I agree that it should have been postponed but I'm sure there were reasons. The reason I was complaining is because you were being an ass about it, not because of your views.

Anyway, I need sleep. Night.
That's one thing that bugs me about all minecraft servers... It's hard to tell which servers are truly great when they can just buy their way to the top.
Their players wouldn't want to buy currency if it was a crappy server.

:offtopic:

Now I REALLY need to get to bed, goodnight.