Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 50k Credit, Winner take all P.V.P. Event!!!
Started by [E] Lomanic [1]

Good luck to everyone this Saturday!

I'll be screaming from the side-lines!
Will the matches be randomized or will you personally choose who fights who and where?

And also, I vaguely remember reading somewhere in the thread that we wont be able to teleport away from the event and then come back. I have been trying to find the post, but I have not been able to do so. Is what I said a rule? Thanks.
What about armor? Can we take armor to the event?
Will it still be at the time of 7 pm est?
I want in.

ComplacentSheep
7pm Eastern Standard time, yes you may bring Armor, anything you are wearing will not count towards the nine items you may bring, remember no items that you would not be able to stack without the donators /stack command.
I have tried sending you a message, but I think you have been too busy, Could you please take another look at the questions I have reposted below? Thanks for your time.

"Will the matches be randomized or will you personally choose who fights who and where?

And also, I vaguely remember reading somewhere in the thread that we wont be able to teleport away from the event and then come back between fights. I have been trying to find the post, but I have not been able to do so. Is what I said a rule? Thanks."
Sign-up Driak <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Lol, tbh I got nuttin to take in to this except a fire aspect sword and some un-enchanted diamond armour :L no one go for me... please!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>
COUNT ME IN!