Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] scarletisrouge

Username: scarletisrouge

When: April 14 2012

Person who banned me: I have no idea. It says "disconnected by server"

Reason for being banned: "Stealing" from a donations chest.

Hi admins, and I am really thankful for you reading this.

I have been only playing for about a week, and it is my mistake for not reading the minetown wiki guidelines first, before playing. I actually have no account of purposelly "stealing" from a donation chest. I saw the chest and being me, a new player, I opened it and took what was inside. I am very sorry for whatever i took, and would love to give it right back.

I am sorry for the store I took from, and am willing to pay double back in donations.

Thanks, and sorry for the accident,

scarletisrouge
You were banned for stealing from a donation chest tword my project. Did you happen to read the signs posted around it? Also, you should have read the rules for when you became a member. You checked off "I have read the rules and agree to follow them" on your member application.

You are the forth person to steal from my chest. I am not very happy with this fact. However, I will leave it up to Nickuru, the moderator who owns the city where the chest is located (He is also the one who banned you) and the ban committe to decide wheter you are unbanned or not. I am in favor of whatever their decision may be.

If you are unbanned, I hope you've learned your lesson, and maybe we could be friends. You should dispose of the items you stole by giving them to a moderator to be destroyed. Nickuru has already refunded me.

-Poke
Seeing a chest as a new member does make it hard to look around for signs. I am absolutely sorry for any harm that I did to you and the town. I will see Nickuro for the disposal of the items. Thanks again

-Scarletisrouge
I find your story hard to believe. the signs were clearly posted next to the chest- it would have been impossible to see the chest and not the signs. Something gives me the hint that you are lying from your responce. I take back what I said- I would now prefer if the mods kept you banned.

People will be more forgiving if you sincerely apologise, and admit what you did without trying to make up silly excuses.
What more do you want? I am answering very truthfully, and you are treating me like a 2 year old. I may not have been playing on minetown for long, but I do know human manners. I am not lieing, and if you just don't want to believe MY answer then fine. You be the stubborn person. I am sincerely sorry, and I have the told the truth, I have offered to donate back items more than what I took. If you want help with your store, then I'm here to help. But you shouldn't be so quick to the conclusion of me lying.

-scarletisrouge
Poke, you gave your side of the story, you don't need to interrogate him. That's not your job, it's the ban committee's, and they need to make this decision.
I think you are truly sincere about your actions and I think that you will not repeat this. I'll unban you after I get off work tomorrow. That will make it roughly a 48 hour ban.