Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Donator tag
Started by [E] Duey722

Just a simple request for the donator tag (I've donated $15 so far, back in June, so it'd be the $10 donation tag, if I read a thread right).

Would like access to donator forum as well <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Thanks!
I haven't donated as much but I also do not have access to the donor forum or the forum tag. I would also like this to be fixe for myself. Thanks!
I haven't donated as much but I also do not have access to the donor forum or the forum tag. If this could also be fixed for myself that would be great. Thanks!
Looking into this.
Alright, so. 74.png Duey722 You check out. I really have no idea why your donation perks weren't received. We apologize. They are added now. You should have access to the Donator Forum. 74.png killing_acer I couldn't find any information about your donation. If you could give me some insight as to when you donated, or if it was under a different name, I'm sure I can figure it out.
74.png Katrinaxoxo donated on my behalf that may be the reason why.
Yea, that would be very much the reason. Is there any way you can verify that this person donated for you? (Message me or another staff member the details if you have them)
Yea I donated for him
74.png Katrinaxoxo I think he is looking for more of a date and possibly time you did it at as I do not have that info.
It was on June 3 I dont have time but it was around when I donated 15