Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Extremely noob question
Started by [E] tjdaroya

I submitted my application on joining the server last nigh, and I'm just wondering. When am I going to get a response whether I'm rejected or accepted?
It can take a few days for it to be processed. Sorry for any inconvenience towards you. I believe I speak for the staff when I say this, although I'm not a staff member. The staff team works very hard on numerous things, not just applications. I can promise you the wait is well worth it. Allow me to be the first, on the condition you are accepted, to welcome you into minetown. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Oh. Many thanks.
It can take up to 2 days. We are getting a lot of new apps every day and its hard to keep the ammount of open apps low, so it could even be 72h but that is very rare. And like Dun said, we have to do other things too. I suggest you start getting resources in the gw and vote for us to get around 1k mtc a day (:
Well, voting's a problem right now. I still can't vote. But yeah, I'll gather stuff.