Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How do I give land plots to people?
Started by [E] bugster53

I have a town, and I want people to buy some of the land plots in it, but all the land is owned by me, so how do I give a small part of it to someone else? Also it is all underground, does that effect it?
Most of the information you need for creating/selling plots in your town can be found here.
Or, you can do what I do. I don't use MCTowns. However, if you are able to understand and use the plugin, I highly suggest it as it further protects against town member to member grief. However, if you choose not to use MCTowns, then you can use just the region protection. To add people to a region (this is not a line in MCTowns) then do /region addmember <region name> <playername>
I strongly reccommend using MCtown. I have a house in a town that doesn't use MCtown plots and just the other day it was griefed. It wasn't major and the griefer was banned quickly, but with MCtown, greifing is eliminated completely.
I said that Fett, lol...
I know, I was agreeing with you.
Thanks of the help guys <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
No problemo. Often you'll see Fett and I race to help people, then argue about who got there first or some shiz, lmao. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Obviously we all win, 哈哈.
Arturia Pendragon (dunsjohn) wrote:
To add people to a region (this is not a line in MCTowns) then do /region addmember <region name> <playername>

Your wrong that that line is not for mctowns. Example: someone is not in my town, but i want to give them acces to a plot i just simply use that command. Dont forget to put the whole region name including the <townname>_<territ/dist/plot>_<name>
No, duns was right on that one. The command can be used with MCtowns, but isnt just for MCtowns. It can be used with any protected region wether its a town or not.