Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minecraft lag and version help
Started by [E] simworld

I have 2 issue here.

1. Can someone make a clean copy of the minecraft (same version as server) and upload? I reformat my PC and cant join now.

2. Lag: Before the jungle biomes added, my PC connect with MT seem very smooth and reaching a 180 - 200 fps. But now, it drop to 36-70 fps. And It makes me cannot build and cannot mine....Anyone here can tell me what can i do to solve it??

With all the help, thanks.
I just want to say that the human eye can hardly tell the difference between, say, 40 fps and 200 fps... we barely notice a difference above 30fps, as that is our eye's refresh rate, so to speak.
dunsjohn wrote:
I just want to say that the human eye can hardly tell the difference between, say, 40 fps and 200 fps... we barely notice a difference above 30fps, as that is our eye's refresh rate, so to speak.

I see the lag in the server where all member is floating around and lot of chunk load delay......where all these problem I never encounter before.
Okay, fps has nothing to do with members floating around. That lag is due to connectivity issues, fps is due to your hardware. Fps is slightly influenced, at times, by connectivity, but players floating around is normal for this sever. Ask any mod. I see it all the time, especially when our staff team is working on broken plugins and errors, as well as large world edits.
OK....anyone can send me a copy of MC that's same version as the server??? Thanks.

attached to simworld@live.com