Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Changing My Username
Started by [E] gingmax

Hey, my Minecraft username is Gingmax and my birthday is coming up. One of my friends offered to buy me a new Minecraft account. As I do not currenly like my username, I would like to change it. I accepted the gift. However I am a donater ($100(on Minetown) and would like to transfer my perks, such as kits and Plots. I understand that you will then remove all my perks from my current account if this goes through.

I have not created the new account yet, I am just confirming that this would be possible.

If this is not/possible then please reply to this thread ASAP as my Bithday is on the 18th. Thanks =]
It may not be possible to get all your plots transfered by a push of a button, but it should be ok
I know the perks can be transferred, as I've seen a similar case. Not 100% sure as to the plots, as Coffeey stated. I know you don't want to waste money, but making a /pe about it in game to transfer owner rights ALWAYS works (for regions and such). As to chests, you just need to /cunlock them or whatever the command is, and relock them with the new profile. I am 85% sure that doing the /pe with this current profile to transfer rights over to the new one (when you get it) will work.
My birthday is on 14th...today...why no one give me a new account??? @.@ sadding me...

Happy Birthday to you
Cool as Iam Town owner I should be able to transfer the plots by myself
Yes it will be fine to transfer over, just drop me a message once you get the new account <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Hope you have a good birthday xx
18640921.jpg