Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Voting Questions!!
Started by [E] Katrinaxoxo

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to ask a couple of questions about voting.

1. For the voting site minecraftfourm.net killing_acer and myself have not been getting the green check mark by it saying we voted even though we did Is there a reason for this or something we could be doing wrong?

2. Also how many points do you get per place u vote as I see some people have odd numbers on the top voter list but we seem to get 2 points per vote

Just some questions <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Thank you

Katrinaxoxo
I am getting a green check mark by every one of the sites but the Minecraftfourms.net site.
If you are not getting the check marks I would recommend logging onto the server before voting, and watching chat after you vote to make sure that you are getting the credits. So long as you are getting the credits it is counted.

If you are trying for top voter I would recommend using the list at http://pearlmc.net/vote/ It is also part of the Eximius Gaming network and has one more voting site available. Pretty much every top voter uses that list instead to get ahead.

Good luck and thanks for voting for the server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
So that list adds one more website to vote for the eximus gamming network? Like if I voted for the peal I would not get anything correct?
To clarify, when you vote, you're voting for Eximius Gaming as a whole, which is essentially voting for every server listed in the sidebar, so any votes for Eximius on voting lists that support Votifier and have been setup by an Eximius Server will give you credits, We're always looking for good voting lists to add to our lineup, and will be revising the list again in the near future.

On the checkmark issue with minecraftforum.net, the issue has been noted and I'm taking a look into it. Thank you for the heads up.
Awesome thank you guys so much!
So upon using the link that Sayomie said I can get 12 vote credits per day which is cool. What I have a problem with is the top voter. Frank3nst31n has 261 vote credits as of right now (7/18/16) of 261. If we divide this by 12 vote credits a day that would mean he has voted for 21.75 days. There has only been 18 days so far this month. Therefore, how is this even possible that he has so many votes? I am not here to get anyone in trouble I just want to one day bet the top voter which means knowing how the system works.

Thanks,

killing
Hey everyone,

I know some are curious as to how I have gotten so many votes. I will tell you here.

I just try to vote on every link, everyday, every 12 hours.

I have missed some so I don't have the maximum amount. I don't know how many points each vote gives but I think some are different because Sometimes I have a total even number and sometimes it's odd.

I don't believe there's a way to cheat the system, you just have to keep voting.
Fr4nk3nst31n is correct, there is no way to "cheat" the system. Some of our sites allow voting in 12 hour increments instead of 24 hour increments. Regardless of how many times you're available to vote on these sites, we appreciate the fact that you guys are voting. It helps this community out tremendously!
That makes perfect sense. I dd not think that Fr4nk3nst31n was cheating the system but wanted to know if there was other sites that are just not shown on where to vote. I just thought that you only got credit every 24 hrs even if the site would allow you to vote every 12 hrs.

Also about what Fr4nk3nst31n said. How does the point system work Jared as it seems like its all over?
@1170488 wrote:
Sometimes I have a total even number and sometimes it's odd.