Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Build School
Started by [E] Pljz

I'm going to change the process for this a little bit, if you want to join as a teacher or a student, simply join the following discord found here:

https://discord.gg/7Ej3jtE
Teacher Application

Um hi yes I'd like to teach build planning at your fine institution.

Credentials:

better planner than u fam

voted 2016 best build planner in the state of Ohio
@803951 wrote:
Teacher Application

Um hi yes I'd like to teach build planning at your fine institution.

Credentials:

better planner than u fam

voted 2016 best build planner in the state of Ohio

Boy if you dont
You got served...in your own school...
Since I'm already in the Discord, may as well just put this up here...

Teacher:

What is your in game name?: kidicarus97

What is your rank on the MT Creative server?: I don't think I have a rank on that server, lol... I prefer building in survival worlds.

Where are your areas of expertise in building?: Exteriors, landscapes, taking real buildings and "minecraft-ifying" them.

Please give a portfolio of your build examples: I don't have any pictures right now but I will provide upon request.

Do you have Discord?: Yeah!

Student:

What is your in game name?: kidicarus97

What do you want to learn from the list above?: I'd just like to get better in general.

When are you available?(time zone, days of the week): I don't have a regulated schedule right now, so it's varied. It's not hard to work things out.

Do you have Discord?: Yup.
Ogaboga build oga build Redstone oga pl *scratches arm pit then rubs it on pl then runs off screaming*
@4773143 wrote:

Depth

ITS ALL ABOUT DAT DEPTH!!!!!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f606.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":lol:">:lol:</object> Sorry for being a little unrelated but its all about dat depth!