Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] About voting
Started by [E] eternaltragedy

I dont know if this has already been brought to attention ... but i noticed that one time i voted.... but exited out of the tab by accident before i could do the captcha or other things to finalize the vote, and the vote still got counted on the webpage.... i dont know if thats a problem... or if it was logged on to the voting page too ... but just thought itll be good to annouce just in case there is a fix..... i know its not a big deal but for some odd reason its annoying me :3

peace out

~eternaltragedy
I have also noticed this when my mac has crashed while voting, unless they can make an auto vote system connected to the voting sites, this isnt getting fixed anytime sood...
i told darthandroid about this last month in game so he do know
We might eventually come with a fix, but it's impossible to validate the capcha for all the sites for the moment.
It's an ugly solution to even think about... would have to be some hackish iframe/javascript thing, probably tailor made for each site..

I just assume that people are honorable enough to actually go through with it if they're on the vote page.
cool .. ok ... just thought id get the word out.... 8D