Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Am I being banned?
Started by [E] Idellechi

I was talking to a friend, and this popped up. Am i being banned? Can someone tell me what I did?
awkward...
Happened again! Im getting nervous...
Calm down your not being banned....
Probably some bug. Just wait for staff to answer.
Pokemon, I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry.

We're pursuing additional methods of detecting and thwarting attacks on the server, and it seems one of the new plugins is being a bit overzealous. If you're not a computer program, you don't need to worry too much about that warning. I haven't had a proper chance to look at this plugin in particular, so I can't say that it won't accidentally ban someone falsely at the time of this post, but a cursory glance at logs would show that you actually build and chat and participate on the server, so any accusations by a plugin that you're a computer program would be quickly resolved.

Out of curiosity, do you have any mods installed (including legitimate ones)? Minimap? WorldEditCUI?
Mine did the same when sending two successive messages to one user. Both were on different topics. No mods installed on this one except for macros and optifine.
I got the same thing lots of times my mods are optifine and minimap mod
Did you type "Testing. Testing. 1. 2. 3" by chance?

That must be how it detected you to be a possible bot.
Darth Android wrote:
Pokemon, I'm pretty sure you don't need to worry.

We're pursuing additional methods of detecting and thwarting attacks on the server, and it seems one of the new plugins is being a bit overzealous. If you're not a computer program, you don't need to worry too much about that warning. I haven't had a proper chance to look at this plugin in particular, so I can't say that it won't accidentally ban someone falsely at the time of this post, but a cursory glance at logs would show that you actually build and chat and participate on the server, so any accusations by a plugin that you're a computer program would be quickly resolved.

Out of curiosity, do you have any mods installed (including legitimate ones)? Minimap? WorldEditCUI?

No. I play with a clean client, except for some slight tweaks like the White Chat Fix (Removing META-INF and adding nl.class) and Enchantment Decoder (deleting the alternate font, copy-pasting default font and renaming it to alternate)