Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MiniMap Radar
Started by [E] Dragoness

Some people are requesting enabling entity mapping on the Rei's Minimap mod.

Pease respond with whether you'd like this and what portions you would support being allowed.
Why didn't it count my vote? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

I AM OF AGE TO VOTE! NOW LET ME VOTE FOR NO RADAR!
To put it simply, I would've voted for No Radar, but the poll bug came up again.

Let's say we add 1 vote to No Radar.
A mob radar would make finding spawers easyer so it would be a legal x-ray that is harder to use

A player radar would make it so i cant hide in pvp =(
I support mob radar, but for obvious reasons absolutely not player radar. I disagree that mob radar will make finding spawners significantly easier. As long as cave mapping remains disabled, groups of mobs from spawners are fairly indistinguishable from groups of mobs in other caves.
One day left to vote on this, get yours in if you haven't already. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Why do you say that Fettuccini, out of interest?

I am in support of Player Radar, although not in PvP areas, such as the End and Nether (If possible)

However, I am not in favour of mob radars because of spawner detection.

Meh.
Be honest I see no point in player radar

For mobs it means u can tell when a creeper is creeping ....
i dont like this becuase in pvp or gw people can find you and rape you. Or add something where you can turn off if you show up on the radar if you dont wasnt to be seen.
T bh hamer, you shouldn't really be PvP'ing in the GW. I think having a player radar would just be a nice feature, obviously turned off, if possible, in faction wars/pvp. I would say no to the mob radar because, I'm not sure if it would cause server lag, but it would definately clutter up the map, especially in large dark areas, although I guess anyone who didn't want the mob radar could just turn it off!